Endoca

January 10, 2019

Eating Green Tea! Tell Me More Please!

Have you ever heard of eating green tea before? Yeah, neither have I, until I was looking for a green tea to drink online. This is when I came upon this company, EatGreenTea. When I looked at the this website, I went under their shop page and bought the tea. 


I only found one product by this company so I bought it and have been using it for a while now. So, by now, you are probably wondering why eat green tea and what are the benefits of it.

Well, here is what I found out about eating green tea. Green tea is:
  • Safe to consume. If not, I would not have purchased it in the first place. My take my health very seriously. The majority of people brew and drink their tea, but now, you can eat the green tea as well. 
  • The majority of teas are not for eating, or made from organic leaves.
  • Now, if you’re going to buy tea for direct consumption,  it is always a good idea to ask the supplier first, if they’ve tested their tea for levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, and arsenic. I say this because a lot of manufacturers will not do such tests as they do tend to be very expensive process. 
  • There is a nutritional value in he whole leaf and powdered form. Due to this aspect, it is indeed healthy for you to consume  standpoint you can’t go wrong with either one. When deciding which is the best for you consider how you will be using it. Some bakers prefer the bright green color that the powdered form imparts. But if you’re adding it to salsa, dressings, or pasta sauces I would recommend the whole leaf as it doesn’t affect the color of your food. Most people will buy a bag of each in their first order to sample them both.
  • So, if you have never bought edible green tea, there is nothing to worry about. For one thing, it is not expensive and is in fact about 30% to 40% cheaper than it might otherwise be because EatGreenTea.com buys it directly from the tea farm and then sells it directly to you.  This means there is no middle man, sales reps or distributors which would increase the product price. 
  • EatGreenTea.com only buys and sells 100% organic, lab-tested tea to ensure purity as well.
Finally, there are several recipes for you to look at and create with EatGreenTea as well. Some recipes are making ice cream, latte, mashed potatoes and more.

This is certainly a new way to take in your green tea and today is the day to begin eating your green tea.
 Have a blessed day by readers! (Like, Comment, Follow & Share)

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment