Endoca

January 13, 2019

Eating Gluten Foods Has Never Been Better

When I first began eating gluten free foods, I was not very impressed. Over the year though, the gluten free food industry has perfected their recipes and Katz Gluten Free Bakery is one of them. Now, I tend to buy from them more online than in stores because they offer many more foods I like to eat, online.
In my city, I have a variety of grocery stores, but they are limited on what I can buy from Katz Gluten Free Bakery and this is why I prefer to make my purchases online. Let me tell you a little bit about this company and how far they have come since their creation.

So, the Katz Gluten Free Bakery was started in 2006 by F. Katz. F Katz began making gluten free foods in his home kitchen with a mixer and began testing a various recipes and as if today there is a Katz state of the art faculty which has been Certified Gluten Free by the Gluten-Intolerance Group (www.gluten.net). This gluten free facility has absolutely no nuts or or dairy on the premises and is certified Kosher as well.
The Katz family is truly passionate about the gluten free foods they make for those who are intolerant to any for of gluten. In fact, their whole staff is committed to earning your satisfaction. Everything that the Katz family makes and sells is again, gluten free, as they love the foods they make and want their customers be to satisfied with every type of food, from bread to sweets, they make on a daily basis.
This is the gluten free bread I just bought because it is also SOY-FREE as are many, many of their gluten free foods which made my day and it will yours as well. Oh and I also purchased this Cinnamon Rugelach Corners that is also SOY-FREE and looks delicious to me.

Here is a snippet of my purchase so you can see I actually purchased these two foods. I really need some more bread, I love bread and it is not easy finding any, really good, GF bread to eat several times a week or snacks. 




Alright friends! Since gluten is a real big issue for humanity today, and you know you are gluten intolerant, I highly suggest you make a purchase or more, of these wonderful gluten free foods. 


Much love 💗,

Monica

(Like, Follow, Comment & Share)





No comments:

Post a Comment